Mobile Ramps and Lifts Hercules II 600 Residential Vertical Lift can create access into your home without breaking your budget. With our powerful residential lift, you can once again enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you can enter and exit your home without the possibility of a disastrous slip and fall. You’ll also enjoy the freedom to go outside, visit with neighbors, or get some fresh air whenever the mood strikes.
The Hercules II 600 Residential Vertical Lift has a robust 600 pound weight capacity and a 36" x 48" solid platform. This residential lift, with its weather resistant controls and sturdy construction, is also designed to withstand even the harshest weather. Contact one of our residential lift representatives to learn more about the Hercules II 600 Residential.
The Hercules II 600 Residential Vertical Lift at a Glance:
- 600 lb. weight capacity
- Solid platform
- Safety pan
- Some assembly required
- Can be further disassembled for inside installations
- AC motor with Acme screw drive
- Paddle platform controls
- Switches and controls are weather resistant
- Top limit switch allows you to set the stop of the lift at any height (up to the maximum lift height)
- Bottom limit also included
- ASME A18.1, Section 5 - "Private Residence Vertical Platform Lifts" compliant when properly configured
- CSA B44.1 / ASME 17.5 - "Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment" compliant when properly configured